- Place your toothbrush at a 45°angle along the gum line.
- Put a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on the brush head.
- Using gentle, circular motions, brush the inside and outside surface of each tooth.
- Use light back and forth motions on the chewing surfaces.
- Brush your tongue to remove odour-causing bacteria.
- Spit out toothpaste after brushing; DO NOT RINSE – the leftover fluoridated toothpaste continues to protect against tooth decay
Be sure to brush teeth twice a day, especially before bed.
Dental hygiene is easy when you know how! Contact our Patient Coordinator on (03) 9460 7070 for advice on the best way to keep your teeth sparkly and clean between visits.